Friday, August 3, 2012

School

If Lacey goes back to school on Monday, we probably aren't going to get to see her.  I know I'm full of 'what-ifs'  but I can't help it so:  Even if J.D. would let us see her, there's no way he would let her miss a day (or a couple hours) of school to do so.  But that's if he's even going to put her in school for the couple weeks until they move.  And if she's even actually in a school in the first place.  If she's home-schooled then it school hours probably won't really matter.  But there's no way that we could wait for her to get out of school, then visit, and be able to get you back here in time for work. ...if if if...
I wish we didn't have to wait so long for an answer.  This is why I like planning.  If we had known last month if we could see her, we could have planned to spend a little extra to go on the weekend.  :(  
I hope everything works out.  I want to hug her so badly.  And if it doesn't, I'll just be happy that Jake got to spend a week with her.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment