Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ellie.

Baby food.....
I want you to look at that menu website.  I'm at a loss.  I have no idea how much we should be feeding her and I can seem to find an answer online.  I mixed 1/2 cup oatmeal with one jar of food this morning and gave her half.  Serving size is 1/4 cup of the cereal so maybe I should just add a full jar that so that it tastes better.  I think she would probably eat that much but I'm not sure because I haven't tried.
Daycare & doctor.....
We need to call tomorrow & make an appointment for Ellie to get her shots for daycare.  I also want to get Jake's shots and talk to the doctor about his ADHD.  The wait for an appointment might be awhile because it's August so we need to do it asap.

2 comments:

  1. Also, we need to get a referral for Jake to have a vision exam. My dad thinks he needs glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Don't remember the name of the doctor place or the number, but if you can get them for me I will definitely call and get the appointments. I would say, just use the site as a rough guide and set the meals up to where she will eat it. I trust your judgement, and agree with your idea.
    So, when I go to call, I will just have you open this blog so I can remember all I need to ask.. :)

    ReplyDelete