Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stupid Pictures

I went through the pictures on my phone.  It was a mistake.  Now I'm crying and feeling stupid.

I miss the grandbabies.  I miss them so much.  I know that they were never my grandchildren.  I never tried to be their grandmother.  But I loved them so much.  I have to admit that I still do.  I try to ignore it but those kids have a piece of my heart.  My brain keeps telling my heart that it's time to move on and leave the past in the past.  And I know that's true but there are so many people I love and miss.

I miss all the kids.  I thought I would get to see them when I picked up Ellie.

I miss the way Jake used to look at Rob.

I miss Sheila.

This is stupid.  All these people are gone.  That part of my life is over.  And I don't want it back.  But damn I miss them.  How many more tears until this pain starts to fade?

No comments:

Post a Comment