This place has become home and I don't want to leave. I don't want my kids to be somewhere else. I don't want to pack my things and go to any other place, even temporarily. I want us all to be here at home together.
This is my home. I feel more whole here. I feel more. It's okay to feel - it's allowed and even encouraged ... maybe expected. Here I am safe, secure, free. I'm stronger and calmer and closer to me. I can think more and worry less. I can smile and laugh and be happy. I like this place. I like me in this place. And I don't want to leave.
You should never have to leave your home. If you feel like you have to leave, you should talk to the people who've made it home for you. They probably don't want you to leave. In fact, I'm sure of it.
ReplyDelete