Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fishing and more.....

I wonder if they are back from fishing yet.  J.D. didn't go because he had to work.  It's surprising that I would have felt better if he did go, lol.  I want to call my dad and check on them but I'm trying not to.  I don't want to interrupt their day.  He said the funniest thing yesterday.  I asked him if he thought he could handle two young children by himself at the lake.  He replied, "I'm Grandpa! I'm like Superman with a bad leg."  LOL!
Do you think I should send those clothes that I've been saving for Lacey to my dad for her?  What about her princess blanket that we've been letting Ellie use?
Do you think the kids are as scared as I am that everything is going to go back to the way it was after summer's over?  I told my dad that Jake could stay at J.D.'s house next week.  Part of me wants to let him stay in Utah longer so he can get more time with Lacey.  But if he doesn't finish catching up to his reading level this year, he'll be held back.  Tough choice, as usual.  Because not much can be simply right or wrong.  I think he needs to start school on time, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment