I quit my job. I know it was the right thing to do, considering the circumstances but I'm still uneasy. This is the second questionable decision I've made in the past month. I don't feel like questioning my choices but I know other people will. And so I start doubting myself. One questionable choice is just one, two is the start of a pattern. Am I unstable? I don't feel unstable. But would I feel it if I were? My meds are going to run out in just a few days. If that happens, I will definitely be unstable... but am I there already? Just because I'm medicated doesn't mean I'm stable. All this worry simply because of the possibility of other people's oppinions. No one has actually said anything negative... yet. And with that one little word, I show how negative I am. The truth is, I'm terrified. I don't have a job. It was so hard to find a job before. Being rejected crushed me and I dont know if I have the strength to do it again. I mean of course I do, I have to. I don't have a choice. But I don't know how I'm going to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment