Sunday, August 16, 2015

Married

Finally a happy blog.  It seems like these never happen or at least not often.  But here it is, all happy, all smiles and laughter.  :D  I'm in love and my heart is married.  I am a wife.  I never thought this would happen.  I didn't even dare dream of it.  I am loved.  I am the luckiest woman in the world.  I never thought anyone would understand me or bother to try.  Someone does.  I have a partner.  It's so hard to believe.  I'm so fucking happy.  I feel like a teenager with all the butterflies and blushing.  It's beautiful. Life is beautiful.  Love is beautiful.  I'm not fighting it.  Not this time, not anymore.  I'm tired of fighting all the emotions that I know other people won't approve of.  I'm happy.  I am actually happy.  I don't care if it's not what everyone thinks I should be doing or feeling because I am so fucking happy and it feels amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment