Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Dear Rob
I can't stop thinking about everything that has happened recently and worrying/wondering about what's going to happen from here. You know I think way to much in the first place but with all the stuff I have to process right now, I feel over-loaded. Ellie, Jake, Sam and her baby, Terry and Lilly and all the stuff with Trina, Rae, Spencer, Jackie, Lori, Tina, my dad, moving, money, school, and most importantly, Lacey. We're so busy that I don't get the chance to tell you even half the things that go through my head everyday. We just never seem to have time, and when we do I often forget the things I wanted to say. So I'm going to try blogging again and see if we can't add another avenue of communication. I love you. I know it's probably tough being my only friend and I want you to know I adore you.
<3 Stephenie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment