Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lacey.....


I don't think I said out loud how relieved I am to know that she is alive!  Probably because I couldn't think of a stronger word than relieved.  I've had a lot of dreams about Lacey dying.  Often it was a car accident and everyone in the car died.  I remember one where there was a fire and JD and Sandie only saved her kids and Lacey never made it out.  Once she got eaten by a shark while swimming in the ocean.  I hate my dreams because they are so vivid and I remember all the details so well, it makes it really hard to forget them.  It probably sounds silly, they are just dreams after all but I can't help crying and worrying.  I'm sure it's because I've had no way of knowing whether or not she was okay.  At least I know today.



No comments:

Post a Comment